Overseas Voter Participation Form

Are you a registered voter overseas who no longer has an Australian address? You can still participate in the Voter Choice Project.

Please complete the below form with your overseas address. You must tell us which electorate you are enrolled to vote in.

For more information, please visit our FAQs page.